Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Favorite Things: Bassets & Art


Today has been nutty. Between picking up my pieces in LA, revising some paintings for a video shoot, picking up supplies and prepping prints for the Post Office, I am wiped! However, in NO way am I complaining. I am thrilled with how things have picked up over the past year! I just have to keep telling myself that the couch, a warm blanket and comfy PJ's are off limits for a few more hours. :( Bleghhhh. Perhaps some Gingerbread coffee is an order.

Anyway, I finally got around to matting and framing my "Basset Dreams" drawing tonight for the Ventura County Employees & Family Exhibition. It starts on Friday, but I'll be making an A.M. drop off tomorrow. The exhibit will run from November 30th-January 16th, 2013 in the Atrium Gallery, Hall of Administration. There will be tons of local artists of all skill levels. Swing by if you live in the area!

For more info: 




County Government Center, Hall of Administration, Atrium Gallery
            800 S. Victoria Avenue, Ventura | Viewing Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear form you!